Vintage Millwork & Restoration is dedicated to working with building professionals to craft the custom millwork pieces today’s clients demand.
We pride ourselves on our expert engineering, skilled craftsmen, and hands-on approach to every project. We are custom builders who focus on prompt, accurate communication from our first phone call to project completion. And yes, we actually answer our phones!
We know you can’t place a high-enough value on responsiveness and accountability. Design, fabrication, and millwork are all completed in-house, for quality control from start to finish. Save time, money, and stress by working with our experienced team.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with Vintage Millwork & Restoration:
- We will come to your site to evaluate your project for a quote. If you are not within driving distance, we can quote based on photos and dimensions too! Just give us a call.
- Once you approve the quote, we’ll provide detailed shop drawings and a work proposal.
- We’ll send a deposit invoice once you’re happy with the drawings and proposal. We’ll also assign a team to manage your project from start to finish, including a job supervisor and office-based project manager.
- At this point, if we need any further measurements or information, we’ll travel to your project site to get started.
3D Virtual Barn Tour
Check out our work on this one-of-a-kind barn restoration project. Vintage Millwork & Restoration was proud to contribute:
- Custom mahogany doors with period-correct details
- A bar top and dining table made from reclaimed barn flooring
- Unique bathroom stall dividers and wine racks
- A kitchen ceiling using reclaimed-oak grids and stamped tin panels
- A kitchen island top made from reclaimed white oak
- Stairs made from wood salvaged from the original floor joists